The Canadian Centre for Policy Studies is an independent, not-for-profit institution dedicated to the advancement of freedom and prosperity through the development and promotion of good public policy
What we do:
- Advance the principles (see below) that form the foundation of a free, democratic and prosperous Canada.
- Encourage sensible public laws, policies and practices in Canada that reflect and respect those principles.
- Provide Canadians with the knowledge, skills and support necessary to effectively promote these goals.
Our guiding principles:
- Limited, constitutional government.
- Free markets, free enterprise, private property.
- A justice system that holds everyone equally accountable, that punishes criminal offenders and that protects the law-abiding.
- A foreign policy that advances and supports freedom and democracy around the world.
- Responsible, fact-based stewardship of the environment.
- Respect for the natural family as the essential building blocks of a free, prosperous and democratic society.
- Respect for the intrinsic value of all human life, from conception to natural death.
How we do this:
- Independent analysis of existing policy and legislation.
- Development and promotion of policy alternatives and the ideas upon which these alternatives are based.
- Education of policy-makers and the general public through publications, conferences, seminars and public lectures.
You can help:
You can help us fulfill our mandate by making a donation. To donate online now